Posted: 14th October 2020
Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour
We are looking for a skilled wire person to for our customer based in Ringwood, you will be working on a range of bespoke complex assemblies and products.
You must have good technical knowledge as well as ability to read instructions represented in drawings, schematics etc. Following them with precision is extremely important.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Point to point and panel wiring
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective part
- Proven experience as a panel wire person
- Technical knowledge and ability to read schematics, drawings etc.
- Ability in using hand tools and power tools
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition due to some heavy lifting being required within HSE limits.
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
Working hours 8.30am -17.30 Monday – Thursday and 8.30-13.00 on Friday.
Immediate start available for this long term temporary to permanent position.
Starting pay rate of 12.00 per hour (PAYE) with further career opportunities.
Please apply with current CV or call Mploy Christchurch for more details.