Posted: 10th May 2018
Salary: £8.5 - £9.5 per hour
Are you an experienced warehouse operator? Do you have a forklift driving license?
Mploy are recruiting, on behalf of our client, for a temporary to permanent base in their warehouse facilities in Poole.
Your role will include:
- Receipt/checking and storage of Goods Inwards with accurate recording of locations
- Unloading of shipping containers, checking/booking in goods and storage of same
- Create picking lists from sales orders that are due for dispatch
- Ensuring all sales/dispatch and returns documentation is correct
- Work with senior Warehouse Operative to book freight
- Work with Senior Warehouse Operative in liaising with suppliers for on-wards shipments
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean and orderly
- Assist with stock checks
- Operate counterbalance fork lift
- Pick/pack orders
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Competent computer skill required for stock control etc.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Clean driving license
- Forklift license (not essential, training will be given)
- Understanding of logistics and stock movement
- Positive, clear, open and honest work mentality
- Thorough & methodical
- Excellent communication
- Self-management and ability to work under pressure individually and as a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Keen to grow personally within the team/company
If you think you are the right person for this role apply today or call as at 01202668360 and ask for Sophia or Karolina!