Posted: 20th September 2018
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Mploy Digital & Marketing are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Videographer to join our client based in Poole. This exciting lifestyle brand is looking for a Videographer to develop and grow the brand and business. You will be working alongside sponsored athletes and distributors, creating great, exciting videos for a wide range of social media platforms and a wide range of sectors.
- Have a university degree or equivalent, and good knowledge of editing software and be prepared to go the extra mile.
- You will be an all-rounder that has experience in all aspects of production as you will be required to be in charge of pre-production paperwork, filming/directing to editing the final video.
- You will be able to quickly take ideas from creative concept to pre-production to final video, with a flair and interest in more than just one genre of video and always looking for ways to improve your work to bring these elements into the mix to regularly create fresh, exciting videos.
- You will draw inspiration from all creative disciplines, with an avid fandom of extreme sports thrown into the mix.
- You’ll clearly communicate your ideas to your team and to the business, and demonstrate and share your influences and inspiration to encourage the development of the brand.
- You will have a passion for all things video, you will be able to hit the ground running in this fast-paced team.
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of current editing applications, specifically Adobe Premier Pro
- A good eye for detail when looking through the lens
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to direct a shoot in challenging situations
- Have a good understanding of the whole production process from start to finish
- The ability to create high-quality video content
- The ability to develop assets for digital use, across the web and social media platforms
- Interest in cameras and camera equipment, you must not be afraid to learn a new camera!
- Be a personable person, we work along side a lot of professional sports teams and athletes.
- Treat every production no matter how big or small with a high production value and creativity
- A keen eye for new ideas and creative inspiration
- The ability to communicate your ideas and plans to your colleagues and wider team
- Good attention to detail
- Work to a brief and deadline
- Project management and organisational skills to keep on top of your workload.
- Full U.K. driving license
If this sounds like you then please get in touch or send us your CV.
Based in Poole
Salary between 20K to 22K depending on experience, excellent product discounts and social events.
Get in touch