Posted: 3rd June 2021
Salary: £12. - £12.50 per hour + + performance bonus
Reference: BMTH - VETECH
Workshop Technician / MOT Tester
Working Hours: 8.30am-5pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays (4 hours)
Established dealership looking for a customer focused Workshop Technician to support and contribute to the success of the branch by providing a high standard of vehicle servicing, repairs and MOT testing and exceptional quality of workmanship to ensure total customer satisfaction at all times.
- Carry out the MOT, repair and service repairs to a high standard in order to meet and exceed both the company’s and manufacturer’s requirements.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork relating to warranty, MOT, repair and service is accurate and meets standard requirements.
- Identify opportunities to undertake additional work that is in the interest and safety to the customer to meet the company’s ‘Duty of Care’ responsibilities.
- Provide outstanding service to customers and dealership at all times.
- Work in line with company policies and statutory company Health & Safety regulations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Appropriate time served as a Technician
- Apprenticeship training
- Relevant qualifications
- Ability to act on initiative
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise workloads
Overtime will be paid at time and a half and individual productivity bonuses are in place on top of your standard hourly rate. Realistic OTE of up to 30-35k.