Posted: 5th September 2017
Salary: from £7.50 to £8.50 depending on experience
Do you have MIG welding experience? Are you looking to expand your skills in professional engineering environment?
My client based in Poole area is currently looking for a trainee MIG welder to join their team on temp to perm basis.
To apply you will have to be familiar with MIG welding techniques and keen to learn and expand your current skills. Your main duties will be to:
- Measure and mark work pieces using straightedges, rules, and calipers
- Cut and smoothen metal components
- Read and interpret blueprints and production drawings in order to lay out a welding project
- Bore holes through metal workpieces using drill press
- Weld materials in flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions
- Carry out welding according to set dimensions to meet general test requirements
- Organize and clean welding equipment on a regular basis
- Collaborate with project managers and welding supervisors to ensure smooth work operations
- Maintain welding safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a risk-free work environment
This role is available immediately so please do not hesitate to contact Anna at Mploy in Poole.