Posted: 15th May 2019
Reference: Sous Chef
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to work for gastro pub based in Poole area.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Souse Chef to work alongside Head Chef in this award-winning gastro pub who prides itself for a commitment to fresh, locally sourced British ingredients and regularly changed seasonal menu.
Ideal candidates will be deeply passionate about food and have bags of drive and energy.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
We are looking for a Souse Chef who:
- Has a knowledge and passion for all fresh, seasonal and local produce
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Has experience in high volume kitchen
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Is able to motivate and train junior members of the team
- Is extremely organised, works well under pressure and leads by example
- Is able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Is able to support the Head Chef and look after the kitchen properly in their absence
- Has an excellent working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Level 2 certification in food hygiene
We are looking for an existing sous chef but would consider a strong CDP looking to make the next step in their career. Highly competitive rates of pay are offered as well as further opportunities for training, development and progression within in a well-established and growing company.
To apply for this role or find out more details please send your application through the reply button or speak to Anna at Mploy in Bournemouth. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.