Posted: 12th September 2023
Salary: £12 - £15 per hour
Our client based in Christchurch has an immediate requirement for an experienced Upholstery Machinist to join their friendly team on an initial fixed-term basis. The company design and manufacture quality, bespoke and long-lasting contract furniture for bars, pubs, clubs, universities and restaurants in the UK and across Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Sewing Cushions
- Adding Trimmings such as Piping, Fringing and Buttons
- Preparing Patterns and Templates
- Cutting out Fabric
- Working to demanding deadlines whilst maintaining high quality
We are looking for these skills:
- Extensive sewing experience within a similar background essential
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Upholstery experience desirable, including cutting, tacking and pattern matching.
- Ability to maintain superior quality and pace.
- Happy to work in a team.
- Good knowledge of Soft Covers and Leathers
You will be joining a team of highly motivated individuals who ensure the companies high standards are maintained at all times. The position is offered initially on 6 month fixed-term contract basis with the potential to go permanent; full-time hours Monday to Friday. Pay rate will be commensurate with skills and experience but will be between £12.00 and £15.00 per hour.
For more information, please contact Jon or Dawid at Mploy Christchurch on 01202 478278 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org