Posted: 7th November 2019
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Product Manager – responsible for introducing, developing and driving all product developments and initiatives for an established UK specialist in luxury, bespoke bathroom interiors. Permanent role with a flexible salary for the right candidate and company bonus scheme. Working within a supportive, sociable, idea sharing team in an innovative, creative, successful business.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Planning, implementing and delivering new products to the market on time and within cost controls
- Planning and developing launches including marketing specifications and internal departments training requirements
- Determine customer needs, trends and company positioning via high quality research and analysis
- Line managing and coaching two Junior’s allocating workloads and ensuring project timelines are met
- Identifying the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing specification and requirements, appraising and adjusting as needed and preparing ROI analyses
We are very interested to speak to people who have been a Project Manager or been involved in process implementation, product marketing or product launches.
This business has a fantastic team culture, team night’s out, professional open plan working environment, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working hours.