Posted: 16th January 2023
Salary: £13 - £14.50 per hour
Location: Sturminster Newton DT10
Role: Senior Care Lead
Contract Type: Permanent
Pay: £13.05 – £14.55
Hours: Full Time, Days
Location: Sturminster Newton
Mploy Healthcare are helping an independent and family run nursing home recruit a Senior Care Lead. In the beautiful market town of Sturminster Newton, the home boasts of contemporary and luxurious yet modern building with state-of-the-art facilities. Also offering a dedicated floor for people living with dementia. The home has received an “Outstanding” CQC rating.
- Working closely with the Nurse Team
- Playing a lead role in the administration of medicines, car planning, infection control
- Assisting the training and supervision of new staff
- Build relationships with residents to ensure they receive the highest level of personal care
- Assisting them to lead a fulfilled life.
- Be able to identify the needs and abilities of the residents.
- Be willing to be hands on with residents and help them whenever needed
- Compassionate by nature
- Able to lead with a “can do” attitude
- Great communication skills
- Be a positive role model for your colleagues and a team player
- Have a positive, caring attitude, enthusiasm, and passion for helping others
- Have experience working In adult social care
- Have an NVQ/Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Working for a Top 20 Care Home Group in the UK
- Paid DBS & Training
- Uniform provided
- Meals whilst on Shift
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
- Pay enhancement for weekends, nights and NVQ qualifications
- Career progression to join the Trainee Nurse Associate Programme and be a nurse at no cost to you
If this sounds like the role for you please upload your CV and we will be in contact shortly.