Posted: 28th January 2019
Salary: £8 - £9 per hour
We are looking for energetic school cleaners to join friendly professional team of our client in an establishment based near Poole.
You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the school.
- Cleaning certain parts of the school site
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors of cloakrooms and toilets in designated areas
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries
- Cleaning doors and windows
- Checking stock levels of cleaning materials
- Report all defects/hazards immediately to the caretaker or supervisor
Skills and experience you will need
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures
- Reading skills for following instructions
- Maths skills for measuring cleaning fluids
This is a long-term part-time position for the right candidate. Monday to Friday only, with hours of work from 3:30pm to either 5:30pm or 7:30pm with early finish on Friday. Pay rate 8.54 per hour.
Own transport required due to rural location.
We are also looking for cleaner’s supervisor, so please get in touch if you have similar experience.
Think you’re the ideal candidate? Click the apply now button to complete our online registration form. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only those shortlisted for roles will be contacted.
We will then contact you to discuss your needs and expectations discerning what types of work and roles personally suit you best. We are an equal opportunities employer and have a genuine care and enjoyment for placing our candidates and employees in happy working environments.
Mploy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to our vacancies. To comply with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the U.K. Full right to work documentation and evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.