Posted: 9th April 2019
Our client with a culture that successfully blends the latest business practices with family values are seeking a Sales & Market Data Analyst to join their new site based in Andover. This is an exciting time to join them in a stage of growth and development.
Custodian of market insight. Maintaining, interpreting and reporting on market insight and disseminating across the business.
- Creation of monthly retail and OOH insight reports
- Management of all data coding files
- Competitor monitoring of new product launches, promotions and price changes
- Evaluation of data and insight suppliers for best return on investment
- Using IRI to create & maintain weekly & Monthly EPOS sales report tracking category performance
- Track and report on frequency, penetration & usage data to use to give weight to recommendations
- Analyse promotional mechanic success through evaluating uplifts and cash margin generated
- Proactively monitor ex-factory sales to manage the product lifecycle
- Using trend, exfactory and EPOS data, make recommendations for business growth
- Support marketing team with data and insight as required for customers
- Minimum of 5 years experience in data insight roles within food, beverage, ingredients or FMCG companies
- Educated to a degree level
- Marketing technology, marketing analytics and dash boarding
Based in Andover salary on application.
Please apply or call Ross @ Mploy for more information