Posted: 7th March 2019
Salary: £9 - £12 per hour
Reference: Relief Chef / Cook
We are looking for an experience Chef/Cook to become an essential part of our client’s team at the local Care Home. Your will be responsible for smooth running of the kitchen and providing nutritious and enticing meals to residents and staff.
- Prepare meals within the home following the meal plan set out.
- Manage the smooth running of the Kitchen during the weekend, including overseeing the Kitchen Assistant.
- Maintain a clean and hazard free kitchen.
- Understand and follow all company policies and health and safety regulations
- Build strong relationships with colleagues to ensure a positive working environment.
What we can offer you:
- Great rate of pay depending on experience
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Positive and friendly working environment
Think you’re the ideal candidate? Click the apply now button to send your CV across or call Anna at Mploy in Bournemouth for more details.
We will then contact you to discuss your needs and expectations discerning what types of work and roles personally suit you best. We are an equal opportunities employer and have a genuine care and enjoyment for placing our candidates and employees in happy working environments.
Mploy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to our vacancies. To comply with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the U.K. Full right to work documentation and evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.