Posted: 4th January 2018
Salary: £8.30 per hour
Location: Gore Road
Our client based in New Milton has an immediate requirement for an experienced Quality Control Inspector.
You will be required to provide a second level of finished product quality control check over and above that of the production supervisors as well as the initial goods in QC. Your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Carry out QC checks on all finished products prior to dispatch.
- Report out of spec quality issues with Manager.
- Enter data into the database to produce timely detailed reports.
- Fill out QC check forms for Goods in packaging and finished products.
- Ensure labelling and quarantine of rejected products.
- Produce internal specifications for finished products to enable the correct products to be packed.
- Maintain & control up to date specifications.
- Conduct weekly shelf life testing on samples of all products and publish results.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of quality control experience, a strong eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload, must have good communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. You will also need good analytical and numeracy skills.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start available. The company offer fantastic training and development opportunities, provide a great place to work and celebrate success by allowing the autonomy and responsibility to be the best you can.
Along with a competitive salary we also provide an enhanced pension scheme, cash back health plan, 24 days holiday, profit related bonus scheme and free parking.
For more information please call Jon at Mploy on 01202 478278 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com