Posted: 17th November 2023
NEW ROLE Call us today!
Production Operative urgently needed
Our client, one of the UK’s leading packaging manufacturers are looking for a Production Operative to join their established team.
The production Operative role is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and become a valued member of a small and conscientious team.
– The safe and efficient operation of factory machinery once trained and assessed as being
– The safe, competent, and responsible handling and use of hand tools during the production
– The ability to read and understand basic information from drawings and specifications (training
will be provided).
– To accurately complete production documentation relating to works orders.
– The ability to complete jobs on time to the required standard.
– Be able to work on your own or as part of a cell team to complete works orders on time.
– This is a busy role in a fast-paced environment that requires manual dexterity.
– Annual bonus scheme
– 23 days annual leave plus all public/bank holidays
– Long service awards (10-40 years)
– Contributory pension scheme
– Free on-site parking
– Employee assistance programme (EAP) to support and advise with well-being and any issues
Job Type: Full-time
Starting salary: £10.42 per hour
Working hours: 08:30-17:00
• Casual dress
• Free parking
• On-site parking
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
If you are interested please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now: 01722 322 022
25 MILFORD STREET | SP1 2AP | SALISBURY | WILTSHIRE |