Posted: 26th February 2024
Salary: £24200 per annum, Benefits:25 Days + BH, 10% pension, £300 annual fitness scheme + More!
Do you want to work for an employer who is accredited as a Top Employer 2024? Do you like the idea of Monday to Friday job, and getting your day’s work done by 2pm? If you like fixing things or taking them apart (and putting them back together correctly!) then you will want to apply.
Top benefits package (listed below) at a company that is growing and can offer career progression within their Production department, or into other departments like Quality. You will also increase your earnings as you become more skilled with a formal training matrix in place.
You will need to be someone who wants to either continue or establish a career in manufacturing. If you have a mechanical background of any sort (motorbike enthusiast, DIY mechanic etc) this will be perfect.
The job is based quite rurally, so having your own transport is ideal, although lift sharing is common. The work is morning shift, Monday to Friday 06:00 – 14:00, 37.5 hours worked per week. If you work overtime, it is paid @ x1.5
The benefits at this company are superb:
- Pension contribution of 10% by employer
- 4 x death in service benefit and long term disability scheme if enrolled in the pension
- 25 days holidays plus bank hols, 3 days to be used for Christmas shutdown
- Health cashback scheme 50% subsidised by the company (can also cover family)
- Fitness reimbursement of up to £300 per year towards gym membership and other activities
- Access to a staff Discounts Website with lots of discounts and other benefits and price reductions for everyday items
You will ideally have manufacturing experience, and be willing and able to be trained to operate and adjust machinery. You will be a team player, and someone who can be flexible to spend some of their time doing packing, and some of their time doing mechanical assembly.
Apply today – every application receives a response