Posted: 14th May 2019
Mploy are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading food manufacturer based in Andover. We are keen to speak to individual who come from an FMCG background.
You will be able to develop a high performing team and also ensure that the products that are manufactured are safe, legal and comply to customer’s quality standards.
This role will be based at Andover working on a 6-14/14-22 rotating basis Monday – Friday
- Manage operations teams to ensure we have a multiskilled workforce to effectively meet production schedules.
- Accountable for ensuring that sufficient staffing levels are available to meet production requirements, to include holiday planning and absence cover within cost constraints.
- Ensure that all production lines run with a maximum efficiency and interruptions are dealt with a minimum impact for the customer.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve efficiencies and minimise costs.
- Ensure all documentation meets legal requirements and that relevant systems are maintained including; Traceability, Health and Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices, AX (ERP).
- Ensure customer audits standards are implemented and maintained.
- Represent the company during all customer visits ensuring they are proactively organised and conducted professionally.
- Strong food Industry Knowledge
- Strong people manager
- Strong technical awareness
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Desirable but not essential, Detailed understanding of IBP/AX 365