Posted: 13th February 2020
Reference: RA- PHP
Looking for your next inhouse PHP Developer Position? Tired of contracting and want to be part of a developing and growing team?
We are seeking a PHP Developer to join our client based in Bournemouth, you will work alongside the digital marketing team and grow the ecommerce offering, helping to evolve all thing digital within the business.
We are seeking a committed team player who will approach any new project with attention, documentation, best practises, security, performance and upgradability. You will be involved in each project from the get go so you are able to help set the strategy, expectations and have constant communication with key stake holders.
Your key responsibilities;
- Maintenance of existing Magento websites – ensuring continuous operation, bug fixing and ongoing development to improve the experience of all stakeholders utilising the platform
- Development of new Magento websites within the company’s existing framework
- Development of custom Magento extensions depending on internal requirements
- Development of new in-house software to help the efficiency and automation of other departments’ activities
- Understanding of the company’s ERP system and providing assistance to non-technical teams in best utilising the system
- Providing assistance to the marketing and sales teams with scripts and methodologies that will help save time and improve accuracy
- Collaboration with third party agencies such as the webhosting agency and the company’s ERP provider
- Mentoring of junior team members and collaboration with/ training of non-technical teams
- Continuous training and learning of new strategies and technologies
Based in Bournemouth, working hours Monday to Friday. Business travel will occasionally be required, and full expenses will be covered by the company