Posted: 4th January 2019
Mploy Digital & Marketing are seeking an experienced PCB Designer to join our client based near Poole. You will be working within a well established team providing PCB layout services for a wide range of sectors. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, willing to go that extra step for your clients. You will naturally be a great communicator able to convey technical information accurately and clearly.
Ideally you will possess and minimum of HNC in electronics and a solid base of PCB design experience.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Familiar with PCB fabrication & assembly processes
- Experience with controlled impedance stacks, signal integrity, multi-layer design
- Competent in using/reading schematics as layout references
- Experience with both analogue, digital & mixed signal PCB design
- PCB design knowledge of high speed serial communication interfaces such as SERDES, SATA, PCle, Gigabit Ethernet and USB.
- PCB design experience with PCle, DDR2/3/4 and I2C/SPI interfaces
- High speed, high density and high layer count PCB design and layout experience
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC requirement for PCB Design
Due to location own transport is necessary, salary on application.
Apply now or contract Ross for more information