Posted: 1st February 2019
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
We are seeking a proficient, professional Office Manager for one of our prestigious clients. The main duties of the role are listed below.
- To provide central support to key directors and identified senior managers.
- To maintain and organise the supplies for all of head office, liaising with suppliers and commercial team to ensure best prices are maintained
- To coordinate and manage CQC (or other regulatory functions) central activity records where required
- To provide general admin support to directors as needed.
- To arrange and co-ordinate Board or other SMT meetings, attend and take minutes and produce notes as required
- To respond to SMT member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries as necessary and providing support with direction to the correct place in the organisation
- To maintain and keep up to date all mailing lists.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- To perform other such duties commensurate with the nature and level of the post as may be reasonably required.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please send me your CV