Posted: 23rd May 2023
Salary: £23920 - £26000 per annum
Location: Dorchester DT2
Are you a Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator looking for your next opportunity? Searching for a highly thought of group of Nurseries & Pre-schools with over 28 years of experience? What about a highly curated benefits package perfect for supporting you and your family? Great! We want to hear from you!
MPLOY is looking to source a number of Nursery Nurses for a highly valued client in Dorchester, Dorset.
Why should you be in interested? Our client is offering:
- salaries ranging between £23,920 to £26,000 per annum (£11p/h to £12.50p/h), dependant on your qualification level & experiences.
- 50% off childcare, in setting, a saving of up to £10,458 PA.
- 28 days of holiday, including Bank Holidays, per annum. Rises to 30 days with long service, details available upon request.
- a family friendly Monday to Friday working pattern with a flexible 40-hour contract. Our client can consider individual needs and plans work between 0700hrs to 1800hrs on a rota basis, includes a paid break.
- induction training with fully funded CPD qualification opportunities, by agreement, such as Food Hygiene, First Aid, additional Early Years qualifications etc.
- real career progression opportunities within a network of 5 Ofsted rated ‘Good’ settings.
- a DBS check, paid on completion of your probationary period.
- a workplace pension scheme, details available upon request.
- a £250 refer a friend scheme.
- a length of service cash bonus & company sick pay scheme, details available upon request.
- complimentary hot lunches.
- a free annual flu jab.
- free parking in a highly commutable location.
Still interested? In return for these excellent benefits our client is looking for a candidate who:
- is a qualified or soon to be qualified Nursery Nurse, L2 to L3 Early Years qualifications sought, who’s passionate about nurturing children during their early years of education. You’ll be a compassionate person looking to foster a caring & safe environment thereby supporting the children within our client’s care. You might even be a Nursery Nurse looking to progress your career toward management.
- is empathetic & child/parent focused. As a key person for a group of children welfare will be at the forefront of your work. As a point of contact expect to collaborate with families & allied professionals to ensure class leading care & development.
- is a great team player. You’ll be able to form highly productive relationships whilst working within a statutory framework & company policies/procedures.
- is playful & energetic whilst knowing how to be calm & consistent when required.
- is open-minded with a drive to improve outcomes.
- is system savvy & is a clear communicator. Not to worry our client will provide all the training but expect to regularly update plans, records & reports on our client’s ‘parents portal’.
- has a student mentality and is keen to learn. Our client is a big believer in continual professional development and expect some fantastic career specific opportunities.
- can take responsibility. In post, expect to be responsible for safety, security, hygiene, food preparation and overall tidiness – it can get a bit messy at times!
- is flexible. You’ll be willing to support your Room Leader and Nursery Manager with any other duties as and when needed – no two days will be the same so don’t expect boring work!
- is organised & reflective with good levels of initiative.
- is willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and is aware of safeguarding considerations.
Sound like you? You should apply! We look forward to receiving your application and if you have any questions about the opportunity please do call us on 01305 213883.