Posted: 9th August 2019
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + free on site parking
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you have experience in metal fabrication and machine operating? Then this may be exactly what you were looking for!
Mploy is recruiting on behalf of our client in Branksome, an electronics company, for an experienced fabricator to join their small but rapidly expanding team.
What you will do:
- Operate the press break machines in order to create high end components
- Control the stock levels and be responsible for the fabrication department
- Take ownership of the whole fabrication process from start to finish
- Make sure the working area is tidy and adheres to all Health & Safety regulations
- The machines you will be operating are the following: Bystronic laser cutting machine, Bystronic Press Break, NCP Inserter
What you need to have:
- Previous fabrication and press brake experience
- Ability to work on your own initiative and good time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Driver’s licence, as you might be required to drive the company van
- Ability to see improvement opportunities and control your work load
What you will get in return:
- Excellent salary up to 30,000 p/a
- Free on site parking
- A friendly and relaxed working environment
Working hours are: Monday – Friday 08:30-16:30
If you think you are the right person for this role press APPLY now! or give us a call at Mploy Poole because we want to hear from you today.