Posted: 13th April 2018
Salary: Salary on Application
Our client based in Andover is looking for a Sales and Marketing Consultant to coordinate all sales and marketing activities across the company. The role is based at their modern offices in Central Andover, where there is a close-knit team available to support each other.
The successful candidate will ideally possess a bachelor’s degree however this is not essential. Own transport is not necessary however preferred due to the location.
- Attending exhibitions and conferences
- Book and arrange presence of our client at appropriate exhibitions
- Organise pre-conference warm-up and follow-up flyers if required
- Create, send out and manage supporting documentation
- Keep marketing and sales data up-to-date on CRM
- Prepare reports for the CRM
- Dealing with clients in a friendly, professional manner
- Take responsibility for marketing and advertising within the company and take control of the marketing section of our client’s website
- Liaising with designers, printers, conference organiser etc.
- Co-ordinate all sales activities and visits
- Provisioning marketing and sales campaigns promotions and customer engagement activities as well as support engagement with customer across all social media platforms our clients use.
- Work with the team to develop new ways to engage with prospects and customers.
- Data entry from events and all channels.
- Support customer acquisition initiatives.
- Learn to research information to address customer questions/issues.
- Work alongside and support the wider team including CRM, events, digital, strategy and analysis and insights
- Day to day running of all marketing activities including liaising with external agencies to produce innovative and cost-effective B2B campaigns.
- Keep the prospective section of the CRM up-to-date
Computing skills required:
- Produce various activity reports for the CRM
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- A creatively-minded person
- Strong attention to detail as well as the ability to work in a busy office
- Willingness to help with whatever needs doing around the office as well as flexibility in supporting your colleagues
- Problem solving approach, pro-active attitude toward work
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team environment
- Ability to meet targets and to work with deadlines
- Positive and enthusiastic approach toward work.
Salary up to £20,000.00 PA
Working hours: 9-17; Monday to Friday
Please contact Ross Mploy Digital & Marketing for more information