Posted: 22nd November 2022
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with our client based in Weymouth! We’re currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their busy finance team.
Although AAT qualification (or working towards it) would be ideal, we will not exclude the candidates who don’t hold relevant qualification yet but have relevant finance
experience and are willing to embark on further studies.
As the management accountant you would be responsible, amongst other tasks, for:
- Supporting the Head of Finance in month-end management accounts
- Providing reports and analysis
- Supporting the implementation of ERP system
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- VAT reconciliations
- Preparing monthly accounts for review by Financial Controller to the required deadlines
- Monthly reconciliation of all key control accounts and resolution of any differences
- Ensuring that all transactions in the management accounts have a clear, reconciled audit trail
- Ensuring that all company returns are completed and submitted within the required deadlines, including VAT returns etc.
We’re looking for an ambitious, passionate individual with an analytical mind, willing to challenge and suggest process improvements.
Interested? Don’t wait! Send your application now and we’ll get back to you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday