Posted: 16th February 2024
Salary: £44000 per annum, Benefits:25 Days + BH, 10% pension, £300 annual fitness scheme + More!
Are you a maintenance engineer who wants their weekends free? Do you want to work for a certified 2024 Top Employer that offers an outstanding benefits package, rewards you with a great salary and provides interesting and challenging work?
You will need to be someone who can thrive in a situation where you are the “go-to” person for engineering support– it will be your responsibility to investigate, diagnose and problem solve machinery issues in order to keep a variety of production machinery running. Minimising downtime by using your engineering knowledge and experience is what this job is all about.
No weekends, and an AM/PM rotation with no night working required
The benefits at this company are superb:
- Pension contribution of 10% by employer
- 4 x death in service benefit and long term disability scheme if enrolled in the pension
- 25 days holidays plus bank hols, 3 days to be used for Christmas shutdown
- Health cashback scheme 50% subsidised by the company (can also cover family)
- Fitness reimbursement of up to £300 per year towards gym membership and other activities
- Access to a staff Discounts Website with lots of discounts and other benefits and price reductions for everyday items
If you are an electrically biased engineer with the knowledge, confidence and skills to ensure a variety of manufacturing machinery is kept running, then apply today.
Please note that we are seeking candidates who have some (not all!) of the below qualification/training types:
- Electrical apprenticeship
- BS7671 Wiring Regulations (18th Edition preferably)
- BTEC National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- PLC training
- PAT testing certificate
- NVQ Level 3 electrical engineering
- City & Guilds:- Part 3- Mechanical Engineering
- City & Guilds:- TIG/ MIG wielding
- Certificate of competence in Hydraulics
- Certificate of competence in Pneumatics
- MEWP Licence
- HNC in Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Engineering
Every application receives a response.