Posted: 9th August 2019
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + free parking
We are currently recruiting for a housing association in Dorset. This is a great opportunity to part of a maintenance scheduling team, who really make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be organised, able to multi-task and prioritise workloads. The role involves planning and scheduling work, using bespoke IT systems for trade operatives and sub-contractors.
You will be passionate about providing exceptional customer service. The scheduling team are the main point of contact for customers, clients and operatives in respect of repairs and maintenance.
Key skills for the role:
- Being the point of contact for our customers, clients and operatives
- Working with Microsoft office packages (full training will be provided)
- Providing a caring and efficient customer service to tenants
- Working with maintenance system
- Have great attention to detail and be able to adapt and respond to ever changing scenarios
- Booking operatives and sub-contract diaries via telephone/email and our maintenance system
- Effectively planning and scheduling multi trade operatives and sub-contractor workloads
- Dealing with queries and complaints regarding repairs and maintenance issues
- Free parking
- Friendly working atmosphere
- A position where you know you are making a difference
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
If you would like to find out more about the role, please call Grant at the Mploy Bournemouth Office 01202 558635.