Posted: 27th June 2019
We are seeking a Magento 2 Developer to join our client in Poole. This position will be based in-house. Currently using two main platforms that are fully customised and maintained in-house running across approximately thirty ecommerce websites. The development team is rapidly expanding so this is a great time to join and work alongside the wider digital marketing team.
The in-house platform (PHABcart) is built on the Laravel MVC Framework and is where most of the sites are hosted.
.Development of the PHABcart platform is now being limited as we adopt Magento Enterprise Cloud and begin to migrate sites to Magento. Any new sites will launch on Magento 2 ECE.
- Take charge of the Magento Cloud Environment and be responsible for all day to day maintenance including the testing and deployment of patches, upgrades, and liaising with our contacts at Magento.
- Creating Magento modules (customising Magento) (this is the primary role)
- Bug fixing and helping others problem solve
- Assisting web designers with their code implementation (you will not be expected to design or write CSS)
- Launching new websites
- Migrating websites from older platforms.
- Advising marketing on product setup.
You will have:
- Magento 2 Development (expert)
- PHP (OOP) (expert)
- GIT Source Control (GitHub) (moderate)
- HTML (expert)
- CSS related technologies (Basic)
Desirable skills not essential:
- The Magento Enterprise Cloud hosting platform (training available)
- MY SQL (in a Magento context) (basic understanding only)
- Laravel Experience
Based in Poole with free parking on site, Salary on application.
For more information call Ross @ Mploy Digital or apply now for immediate consideration.