Posted: 5th September 2017
Salary: from £7.50 to £9.48ph depending on the shift
Our fast-growing, technologically-driven client based in Poole is currently seeking a Machine Operator. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills and work as a team within a clean and safe environment.
The ideal candidate for this role doesn’t necessarily has to have previous experience in similar role as full training will be given but will have to be technically minded, has previous working experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail and be committed to workplace safety.
Your main duties will be to:
Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
• Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
• Effectively monitor production equipment
• Assist the shop technicians and materials clerk as necessary
• Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
• Maintain a safe and clean work space
• Follow established safety rules and regulations
This is full time temp to perm position for the right candidate. Pay starts from £7.50 to £9.48ph (depending on the shift) during the probation period with salary review after 3 months.
For more information or to apply please contact Anna or Karolina @ Mploy.