Posted: 7th March 2019
Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum
Mploy Andover are currently recruiting for a Loading Shovel Operator on behalf of our client based in Overton, Hampshire.
We are keen to speak to applicants who are trustworthy, reliable and hard working and who are happy to work in an outdoor, dusty recycling environment.
Due to the remote location applicants must have their own transport.
Ideally you will have a experience in operating heavy plant machinery or trucks. However the company is also happy to train committed individuals if needed.
Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operating of plant machinery
- Routine checking of the equipment
- Adhering to health and safety rules and regulations
- Working in conjunction with the team to ensure all tasks are completed
- Conduct regular and light maintenance of the machinery
Working hours will be:
Monday – Friday, 08.00 – 17.00 and every other Saturday for 5 hours.
If you have a positive attitude and you are willing to learn new skills within an outdoor waste recycling environment, then apply now or alternatively contact our Mploy Andover office on 01264 323 041.