Posted: 25th March 2020
Salary: Up to £8.72 per hour
Reference: Industrial Cleaning
Main duties will include the below tasks:
- Preparing the area for cleaning.
- Cleaning hallways, offices, walls, floors, windows, staircases
- Emptying waste bins, bagging up rubbish and making sure it is disposed of correctly.
- Placing warning signs to alert people to potential hazards such as wet floors and spillages.
- Emptying and cleaning storage tanks.
- Ensuring cleaning products and equipment are stored correctly and safely.
- Monitoring levels of cleaning materials and reordering where necessary.
Training will be given.
Working hours will be Monday-Friday from 6am-1pm,1pm-8pm
Pay rate: 8.72/per hour
Skills needed for industrial cleaner are:
- physically fit
- lifting and cleaning
- able to work as part of a team
- responsibility for their own work
- flexible and adaptable able to follow instructions and procedures
- good organisational skills
- good communication skills
- thorough in their work and take pride in what they do.
- able to comply with health and safety regulations.