Posted: 11th October 2018
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum
A well-known local company is now looking for an HR Administrator to join a busy and growing Human Resources function here in Shaftesbury. Working in a small team the successful applicant will provide an accurate and professional administrative service to the HR Department and wider business.
Example Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft accurate and clear correspondence, providing an efficient administrative service to the HR department
- Deal with employee and external queries (handling; visits, phone calls, emails and letters)
- Taking ownership of systems and procedures, including employee document storage
- Assist in HR project work as required
- Ensure accurate employee records are maintained
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Proven ability with a variety of administrative tasks
- Intermediate skills with MS Word and Excel
- The ability to draft accurate correspondence, often at speed, using excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- An excellent telephone manner, with a courteous, helpful and optimistic mindset
- Good working knowledge of standard HR policies would be beneficial
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in contact with Alison or Nicki in the Mploy Dorchester office.