Posted: 15th October 2020
Salary: £8.92 - £11.12 per hour
Job Title: Housekeeper/Trainee Carer
Hours: YOU pick the hours you want to work, variety of hours available.
Pay: Up to 11.12 per hour
Location: Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Verwood, Lyndhurst
Mploy Healthcare are looking for Housekeepers to help assist Residential and Nursing homes in a variety of locations with keeping the homes clean and safe. We provide you with the benefit of picking the days you work each week including part time and full-time hours. We also offer an exciting opportunity to develop a career in care as a Healthcare Assistant should you wish to.
- Supporting the homes Domestic Teams by keeping the homes clean, hygienic, and safe
- You will be cleaning the resident’s rooms and all communal areas, including bathrooms.
- Assisting Laundry Teams
- Deep cleaning duties when required
- Following all Health & Safety, COSHH, Environmental Health and Fire Procedures
- Complete relevant daily, weekly, and monthly records
- Ensure to be polite and respectful to all residents, staff, and visitors
- Have a caring nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience is desirable
- Hold a valid DBS – If not we can assist you in obtaining one
- Take pride in your work, high attention to detail
- Be able to work alone but also in a team
Benefits of working with us:
- You get to pick the days you work; this can include Monday to Friday and/or weekends.
- You tell us the locations you want to work in
- Variety of hours available
- Competitive pay rates
- Assistance with DBS
- We can help you in developing a career in care as a Healthcare Assistant by providing training, advice and support towards this.
For more information on the role or how to apply please upload your CV and we will be in touch. We can also provide more information on how we can develop your career as a carer.