Posted: 3rd November 2019
Salary: £8.40 - £10.70 per hour + Refer a friend scheme
At Mploy Healthcare we are supporting a “Good” rated CQC nursing home, located closely to the village of Dibden Purlieu. Providing a Home from Home atmosphere and dedicated 24 hour care. Working with Mploy Healthcare you can receive competitive pay and the flexibility of picking your own hours.
Who will you be working with?
This nursing home in Dibden is a home for 41 residents spilt over 3 floors including a hobbies room, hairdressers and a library. They also have good connections with its local community allowing residents to attend local events and lunches.
- Provide personal care
- Assisting at mealtimes
- Working as a valued member of the experienced team
- Have a strong desire to improve the residents care and wellbeing.
We would love to hear from you if.
- You are an experienced Healthcare Assistant
- Can be a flexible worker
- Enjoy working in a variety of Residential or Nursing Homes
- Have access to your own vehicle, public transport or are local to Dibden or Hythe.
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible working hours. You choose when you want to work to suit your lifestyle.
- Day & Night shifts available, week day or weekends.
- Excellent Induction programme
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
- Ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Refer a friend scheme – earn some extra money!
- Personal touch – we like speaking to our staff so pop in for a coffee!
We like to do what we can to help you get to the next steps in your career. Our office is located in Christchurch however if you can’t make it to us register, we could come to a location closer to you. We look forward to hearing from you.