Posted: 16th January 2023
Salary: £10 - £13.07 per hour
Location: Sturminster Newton DT10
Role: Healthcare Assistant
Permanent Pay: £10.00 – £13.07 – Additional enhancements available
Hours: Full Time, Days or Nights
Location: Sturminster Newton, Dorset
Mploy Healthcare are helping an independent and family run nursing home recruit Healthcare Assistants. In the beautiful market town of Sturminster Newton, the home boasts of contemporary and luxurious yet modern building with state-of-the-art facilities. Also offering a dedicated floor for people living with dementia. The home has received an “Outstanding” CQC rating.
- Build relationships with residents to ensure they receive the highest level of personal care, including washing and dressing.
- Assisting them to lead a fulfilled life.
- Encouraging and supporting residents to remain as independent as possible
- Working in a team to create a friendly and welcoming environment in the home
- Be able to identify the needs and abilities of the residents.
- Experience desired but also happy to accept those new to care
- To be able build lasting relationships with residents
- Have a positive, caring attitude, enthusiasm, and passion for helping others
- Willing to be hands on with the residents and help them wherever needed
- Be organised and hard working
- Good observation skills and attention to detail
- Have a sense of fun
- Working for a Top 20 Care Home Group in the UK
- Paid DBS & Training
- Uniform provided
- Meals whilst on Shift
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
- Pay enhancement for weekends, nights and NVQ qualifications
- In house progression opportunities to the Senior Care Lead Programme
- Career progression to join the Trainee Nurse Associate Programme and be a nurse at no cost to you
If this sounds like the role for you please upload your CV and we will be in contact shortly.