Posted: 31st January 2024
Salary: £13.35 - £13.70 per hour
Location: New Milton
Mploy Healthcare are looking for experienced Care Assistants in New Milton to join our team!
** MUST HOLD A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE ****
When working with us, you will tell us the dates you want to work and the locations you are happy to travel too. We then give you shifts for Nursing & Residential care homes that match the information you have given us. You will be supporting the homes and their teams to provide excellent care to their residents. We can offer block bookings in the same home or a variety of homes for a new experience. The best thing about it is you save money on travel costs by only travelling to one home per day!
- Assisting healthcare professionals in providing care to residents
- Assisting with residents mobility and transfers
- Providing personal care tasks
- Monitoring and reporting changes in residents condition to healthcare professionals
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for residents
- Documenting residents information accurately and timely
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Previous experience as a healthcare assistant required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- £13.35ph Monday to Friday Day Shift
- £13.50ph Weekend Day Shift
- £13.50ph Monday to Friday Night Shift
- £13.70ph Weekend Night Shift
Enhanced rates on all bank holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Double Time on all Bank Holidays
- Holiday Pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee of the month rewards
- High Street Discounts – such as half price cinema certificates and cash back rewards on your weekly food shop, through your chosen Umbrella Company.
- You are entitled to Statutory Sick Pay, Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Easy Online Portal to access payslips.
- In house Training Academy to refresh any training or to improve your current skills.
To apply, please upload your CV or if you want to discuss the role in more detail, please call our friendly office team on 01202 486 660