Posted: 18th September 2023
Salary: £12.19 per hour
Location: Dorchester DT2
We’ve got an exciting new vacancy with one of our valued clients based near Bridport.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative with a current FLT license (counterbalance), then we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for hardworking candidates willing to learn and progress in a busy environment.
Manual Handling and Food Hygiene L2 qualification would be beneficial but is not a must.
As a Warehouse Operative you would be responsible for operating the forklift truck, stacking product/packing into boxes and onto pallets and other manual tasks.
This role involves the element of lifting and manual handling.
Other key responsibilities in that role would include:
· Operating and monitoring production equipment safely
· Bagging and sealing the product
· Taking on some responsibility in helping to organize work areas
· Use business systems to accurately manage/record the movement of all forms of stock
· Using safe working practices and relevant documentation to carry out tasks relevant to the area such as loading and unloading lorries using electric pallet movers or forklift trucks
· To carry out any other work or task determined to be within your level of competence, to meet the needs of the business.
Working hours, salary and workplace benefits:
- Morning Shift – 6:30 -16:00 Monday to Friday (with O/T available on weekends)
- Pay rate: £12.19 p/h
- 29 days of holiday (inclusive of Bank/Public Holidays) to start with
- Life Insurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
Send your application now and we’ll get back to you in no time.