Posted: 6th November 2018
Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum
Job Title: Finance Administrator
Location: Bournemouth BH10
Hours: Full or Part-time considered
Salary: Circa 21,000 depending on experience (pro-rata part-time)
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to organise our client’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing, raising and sending invoices, along with aspects of Credit Control. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of QuickBooks accountancy software, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Occasional assistance required to report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organisation skills