Posted: 22nd November 2019
Do you have an eye for numbers? Able to deal with high volume workloads? Enjoy working within a fast paced ever changing environment? Then we may have just the role for you.
Our well-regarded manufacturing client is seeking a Finance Administrator to join them in January 2020 for a period of 6 months.
As the Finance Administrator mainly responsible for the processing of high-volume supplier invoices within a busy accounts department as well as general accounts admin duties and the below duties –
- Supporting the accounts team with general admin support.
- Updating and maintaining sales and purchase ledgers.
- Processing BACS payments
- Open the daily post and printing received invoices
- Confidently handling telephone queries with suppliers
- Coding of stationery invoices
- Issuing manual statements
- Maintaining sales files
Hours of work for the Finance Administrator will be 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are looking to start the year off working for a fantastic company based in Poole then please contact Bex at Mploy Christchurch for more details.