Posted: 6th August 2018
Salary: Up to £8.50 per hour
Sunseeker International, a global manufacturer of luxury motor yachts based on the beautiful south coast of England. Ranging from 48 to 155 feet, all Sunseeker craft are built to an exacting standard of quality and refinement, which has elevated Sunseeker to be the leading designer and manufacturer of luxury motor yachts across the globe.
We are looking for talented individuals that share Sunseeker’s passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
- Experience of working to a high standard of finish
- A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
- Conscientious attitude to work
- Punctual and reliable
We are recruiting Electricians Mates
Duties will involve working on the Boat lines on Poole Quay, candidates must have:
– some evidence of working with hand tools
– excellent communication skills
– positive outlook on the opportunity with the possibility of progression within the business.
To apply please send your detailed CV with previous evidence of working with power tools. Candidates with various kinds of experience will be considered, apprenticeships, school, NVQ from various sectors.
- Able to work in restricted spaces and on the water if required
- Able to attend an interview in Poole, Dorset
- Able to read scaled drawings
- Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
Upon completion of a successful temporary period, Sunseeker may offer a permanent position, which would include the following benefits.
- non-contributory pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
- Overtime when available
- Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
- Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
- Sick pay scheme
- Life cover
- Legal advice helpline
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Safe working environment (18001 accredited)
- Central working location to public transport
- Sports and social club
- Training and career progression with this global business