Posted: 1st March 2019
Salary: £25000 - £26000 per annum
Mploy Digital & Marketing have an exciting Ecommerce/ Marketplace Executive position available. This role is to join an established team to manage and optimise the brands expanding catalogue of products within Amazon Vender Central. This a unique opportunity to join a global brand leading in their field.
- Creation and management of product listings ensuring full optimisation of product descriptions, imagery, keyword search terms and reviews using A+ content
- Creation of deals and scheduling
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketplace trends and competitor activity and highlight opportunities for branded campaigns
- Analysis of the Draper brand perception within the online marketplace
- Analysis of marketing and competitive alignment
- Work to improve vendor performance and analyse data to maximise return on investment
- Support the team with generating new ideas for promotional activity inline with the budget available, ensuring maximum return on investment
- Operational issue troubleshooting
- Work closely with the Buying department with forecasting data to ensure maximum ASIN availability
- Ensure that you familiarise yourself and comply with Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities, rules and regulations relevant to your role.
You will have:
- Amazon Vendor Central experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office 365 and Databases
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Proactive approach to problem solving
Based in Chandlers Ford, free parking on site
Salary on offer up to 25K Depending on experience
Please apply now for immediate consideration or call Ross at Mploy Digital & Marketing for more information.