Posted: 30th April 2018
Salary: Salary on Application
Our client in a stage of growth is actively seeking a Digital Advertising Officer, you will enhance communications and support the paid digital and display advertising through the use of social media ads, native advertising, display and affiliate channels. The role will work alongside colleagues in the department to optimize channel performance.
Manage the execution of the paid digital advertising through social media by:
- Developing and provide recommendations on budget allocation across all paid social media channels to achieve visits and sales targets
- Executing a clear framework for moving prospects down the sales funnel leveraging the social media paid channels
- Providing recommendations on new and emerging paid social media channels
- Keeping the company ahead by promoting innovation is digital advertising
- Deciding on target audiences in line with marketing strategy
- Being responsible for the execution and optimization of all paid digital campaigns.
You will have:
- Ability to develop campaigns to deliver visits and sales.
- Proven experience with social media management (desirable).
- Excellent writing skills; proven ability to produce high-quality, clear and persuasive campaign material.
- Demonstrative experience of working with and managing paid digital Advertising.
- Able to provide best practice and stay on top of innovations in paid social media channels and SEO (desirable).
- Close collaboration with content and campaign producers across the team to maximize and optimize paid social media advertising.
- Good organisational skills, able to ‘multi-task’, with ability to meet tight Deadlines.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, knowledge of Analytics to produce
- comprehensive reports on campaigns and inform best practice.
Based in Amesbury Salary on Application.
Apply now or contact Ross for more details- Mploy Digital & Marketing