Posted: 13th March 2020
We have an incredible opportunity for a motivated DevOps System Engineer/Linux expert to join our forward thinking and leading company based in Poole.
As DevOps systems engineer, you’ll work on the analysis, deployment, and maintenance of various different systems for corporate and production usage on servers.
You would also ensure uptime by making the right choice at all stages of the project life cycle. You can, for example, define hardware needs and discuss design choices, work on optimising and always improving our solutions to ensure the best possible result.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Systems analysis
- Analysing the needs of the company in terms of systems
- Devising the best solutions (new and existing)
- System maintenance
- Maintaining the security and integrity of systems
- Improving and maintaining the current infrastructure including reducing costs
- Systems deployment
- Planning and deploying systems following best practices
- Liaising with the company directors regarding the acquisition of hardware and software needed to meet the requirements of the business
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
Based in Poole salary on application, we are keen to speak with candidates at all levels.