Posted: 8th January 2019
Salary: £16500 - £22000 per annum
Reference: Customer Service Rep
Mploy is seeking experienced and service-oriented Customer Service Representatives. If you love a team environment, you rise to meet every challenge and you believe in your own unlimited potential then you’re ready for a great career with many local prestigious businesses.
You will be responsible for answering inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service. This includes responding to inquiries about performances and services, processing orders, Membership sales and performing general account maintenance. In some situations, up-selling customers to additional products, new products or services are encouraged and rewarded. Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills to represent our clients in a way that’s meaningful and relevant to each individual customer
- The ability to listen carefully to customize each customer call based on the understanding of customer’s needs and relationship
- Previous experience in similar role
- High comfort level with computer-based work
- Must be a fast-learner who is able to quickly adapt to new technology and work in various circumstances with tact and patience
- Must have flexibility with scheduling; Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts
Think you’re the ideal candidate? Click the apply now button to send your CV across or speak to Anna at Mploy in Bournemouth.
We will then contact you to discuss your needs and expectations discerning what types of work and roles personally suit you best. We are an equal opportunities employer and have a genuine care and enjoyment for placing our candidates and employees in happy working environments.
Mploy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to our vacancies. To comply with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the U.K. Full right to work documentation and evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.