Posted: 5th July 2019
Salary: £17000 - £21000 per annum
Customer Helpdesk Advisor
Our client was founded by experienced finance & technology professionals and has been designed to support UK businesses offer support to their employees and ensuring their company recognises and rewards the contribution made by their employees.
To deliver results through the effective handling of customer enquiries; meeting customer expectations by providing a market leading customer service which builds excellent relationships.
- Demonstrate care and empathy for the customer when handling customer enquiries.
- Promote customer self-service through the system navigation support provided.
- Achieve high standards of quality, efficiency and productivity.
- Build and maintain relationships through the timely delivery of customer requests.
- Take personal responsibility for resolving customer concerns.
- Contribute to a positive team culture.
- Demonstrate adherence to customer focus and conduct policy.
- Demonstrate flexibility and collaboration towards meeting customer and business needs.
- Customer centric mind set and experience of working in customer services.
- Experience of working in a telephony / contact centre environment.
- Ability to work to a set of policies and standards.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach towards changing business needs.
As the successful candidate you will possess a passion for providing excellent customer service, strong communication skills and problem solving ability. You’ll need to pick up new software/systems with ease and be computer literate.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Health Insurance, 500 personal training budget