Posted: 1st September 2023
Salary: £13.23 - £15.27 per hour
Our client based in Ferndown has an immediate requirement for an experienced Wire Person to join their busy electrical fitting team.
- All panel building and wiring – working from electrical drawings.
- Installation of electrical panels into machines.
- Machine wiring, termination to electrical panel.
- Undertake electrical tests, safety check and complete appropriate documentation.
- Assist, where required, with other tasks within the Controls Department, such as physical wiring inspections, installation checks, machine testing, etc.
- Supporting a culture of continuous business improvement.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the company’s Health and Safety policies.
Applicants must be able to evidence the following:
- At least 2 years of experience of panel board population, AND / OR
- Machine wiring and testing of complex electromechanical machines.
- Ability to read and follow electrical circuit drawings.
- A good understanding of electrical wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of different voltage systems.
- Familiarity with electrical control panel.
- Familiarity with Automated production machinery or other similar capital equipment.
We have full-time permanent and temporary positions available, both with immediate start; your hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 07:30 am till 16:45 pm & Friday 07:30 am till 12:30 pm. Rates will be £13.23 per hour to £15.27 per hour) dependent on experience and skillset.
For more information, please contact Jon at Mploy Christchurch on 01202 478278 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com