Posted: 19th March 2020
Salary: Up to £21000 per annum
Reference: BMTH - COMMA
Location: Bournemouth Town Centre
Benefits: Subsidised deli style restaurant with Head Chef and qualified Baristas, Onsite Health & Wellbeing Manager, Additional holiday + your birthday off
Our client is offering a magnificent opportunity to join an incredible company. Funky, open plan offices with an onsite kitchen/restaurant where you’ll be served food and drinks as you work.
Their sole focus is to ensure their customers are offered the best possible customer journey so want people who are passionate about offering a first class service.
As a Communications Agent, you will be the first point of contact for all general enquiries relating to customers borrowing and all that comes with it. This may involve informing them of the state of their current account, account activity, working out payment plans and potentially taking payments.
- Provide 1st class customer service regarding payment issues, direct debit enquiries, early settlement of accounts and general loan enquiries in-line with FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) guidelines.
- Be pro active and have a unique approach to improving the customer journey.
- Managing customer issues efficiently and resolving them to a conclusion where necessary.
- Achieving set objectives and productivity targets.
- Handle a high volume of inbound calls and process requests in an efficient and professional manner.
- Adhere to Data Protection Act and company data security procedures to ensure the full protection of all customer and company data.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all other departments, customers and external suppliers
- The successful candidate will need to be naturally empathetic, but also able to remain firm and professional. Your attitude is what really counts, you need the patience and natural ability to build rapport with your customers.
- Naturally driven to want to help others.
- Confident in delivering accurate information and risks to customers.
- Training and development to ensure you have the right knowledge, confidence and skills for the job.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Health Care Insurance.
- Matched up to 5% contributory pension.
- Life Assurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- Gym membership.
- Health and Wellbeing Manager providing holistic support around your Health and Wellbeing.
- Additional days holiday each year, plus your birthday off.
- Incentives and quarterly team building activities.
- Subsidised deli style restaurant with head chef and qualified baristas.