Posted: 18th June 2020
Salary: £43000 - £44000 per annum + plus up to 40% bonus
Job Title: Clinical Lead
Salary: 44,000 per annum, plus up to 40% bonus.
Contract Type: Full Time (40 hours p/w), flexibility required for weekend working (at least one weekend per month), occasional night and rostered ‘on call’ duties.
Mploy Healthcare are recruiting for a prestigious care group for one of their homes just a five-minute walk from historic Mudeford Quay. Our client provides excellent Nursing and Residential care for elderly residents with serious illness and Dementia. The care team endeavour to provide the highest of care to all residents 24/7.
Our Client is look for a responsive and flexible Clinical Lead to provide expert clinical support and knowledge to the clinical team in order to consistently provide the highest standard of care and customer service to all the residents in the care home.
The Clinical Lead will utilise their own clinical skills and knowledge in order to actively participate in planning, delivering and evaluating care that is individual to the resident, promotes independence, choice, dignity and meets all the clinical and social needs of the resident, as documented in the residents All About Me file. Demonstrating excellent communication skills the Clinical Leads promote and encourage residents and family members to participate in this process.
In the absence of the Home Manager lead the team taking accountability and responsibility of the day to day running of the home, at all times evidencing an awareness and understanding of the legislative requirements of the sector in order to deliver a service that is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
- Relevant clinical lead experience in a similar environment
- Evidence of proven clinical management experience
- Care of the elderly including dementia care
- Relevant management experience
- Generous bonus scheme based on clinical KPI’s, up to 40% of salary
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed, including NMC registrations
- Induction, training and ‘on the job’ support from day one
- 24/7 network of internal senior clinical and facilities support
- Real career progression opportunities
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Paid breaks
- Hot meals on duty
- Free uniforms
- Contributory pension scheme
- All background checks paid for
To apply for the role upload your CV and we will be in touch shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.