Posted: 24th May 2023
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum
Chef De Partie
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 DOE
Working Hours: 45 Hours per week (Rota Basis)
Do you have a real passion for food? Looking for a change and wanting to join a new growing business?
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our client in the Bournemouth area.
- Setting up the kitchen prior to the restaurants opening
- Cooking a specific portion of each plated meal
- Assisting with marinating, cutting and precooking food
- Preparing ingredients that should be frequently available
- Plating food creatively and maximising customer enjoyment
- Cleaning and sanitising cooked areas
- Cleaning the Kitchen before the restaurant is closed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in fast passed environments
- Ability to quickly learn new recipe’s and cooking procedures
- Work efficiently within a team environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Time management skills
For more information, please contact Lauren in our Mploy Poole office on 01202 668360 / firstname.lastname@example.org