Posted: 25th May 2023
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Working Hours: Evening and Weekend Availability
Hourly Rate: £10.42ph
Are you a trained bartender looking for extra shifts in the busy summer period?
Our client is looking for experienced bartenders to join their team on an ad-hoc basis, working evenings and weekends. You will be working at events, weddings, and busy days during the week.
- Welcoming customers at the bar area and taking orders.
- Providing knowledgeable and creative drink recommendations
- Fulfilling customer drink orders accurately and promptly
- Keeping the bar stocked by replacing empty bottles and kegs of beer.
- Cleaning the bar, washing glasses and wiping down surfaces
- Taking cash or card payments from customers
- Keeping up to date with the latest drink trends
- Verifying the age and checking the identification of potential customers
- Attention to detail and ability to fulfil orders correctly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, dealing with multiple requests at the same time.
- Ability to work in a stressful and loud environment.
For more information or to apply please contact Lauren in our Mploy Poole office on 01202 668360 / email@example.com