Posted: 24th May 2023
Salary: £24500 - £26000 per annum
Salary: £24,500k – £26k per annum DOE + Tips
Working Hours: 45 Hours per week (Rota Basis)
Our client is looking for a Bartender to join their team on a permanent basis, located in the Christchurch area. You will need to be a polite, enthusiastic individual who works well under pressure and has excellent communication skills.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
For more information or to apply, please contact Lauren in our Mploy Poole office on 01202 668360 / email@example.com