Posted: 6th December 2017
Salary: £8.30 per hour
Location: New Milton
Our manufacturing client based in New Milton has an exciting opportunity for someone to join the management team at Assistant Team Leader level.
As a proactive and forward-thinking key member of this friendly team you will be responsible for the product management alongside the Team Leader including responsibility for managing Labour efficiencies and waste quantities for the work area. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Comply with all instructions issued by the Team Leader in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Work with the team to enable them to organise work.
- Oversee smooth operation of production equipment, some computerised.
- Input weekly figures into SAP and assist with stock taking.
- Cover Team Leader’s role in times of absence/holiday.
- Raise disciplinary issues, when required, to the Team Leader
You will ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing environment and will have held a position of responsibility with some evidence of staff supervision. You will have the drive for results and improvements, a willingness to change and implement new ideas / concepts and good problem solving and planning skills; also key are good communication and computer literacy skills.
This is a full-time permanent position for a company that offers fantastic training and development opportunities, provides a great place to work and allows staff the autonomy and responsibility to be the best you can. Normal hours of work will be Monday 07:30 am till 15:15 pm and Tuesday to Friday 07:30 am till 16:15 pm; it will include some weekend and bank holiday working.
The starting pay rate will be £8.30 per hour with a benefits package that includes an enhanced pension scheme, a cash back health plan, 24 days holiday and a profit related bonus scheme.
For more information please contact Jon at Mploy on 01202 478278 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com